[Asterisk-Users] any ISDN/PRI signaling experts out there?

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Mon Aug 22 04:39:32 MST 2005

This sounds suspiciously similar to a problem I've had at a customer
location.

Telco is running 5ESS switch, Asterisk is using TE410 board.
Asterisk CVS HEAD as of mid july.

Most incoming calls do not have the Caller Name appearing.  Caller ID
number always comes in.

On almost every incoming call Asterisk reports an error of
"Don't know what to do if second ROSE component is of type 0x6"

However, local incoming calls everything works out.  Caller ID number
comes in, caller name comes in and asterisk doesn;t report any errors.

I did a PRI intense debug on the connection and a bit of research on
the output, but I've no idea what's really up with it.

On a related side note, there was/is no "pri no intense debug" tun
off switch.  Need to stop and restart asterisk if you do that.

-bill