[Asterisk-Users] Re: call waiting beep on PSTN and TDM400P FXO linehook flash

Larry Shields LJ.Shields at Verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 20:27:53 MST 2005

I had a similar issue with sending a flash to the PSTN for call waiting.  I
found that my dial plan in the extensions.conf file was not allowing me to
dial *xx. Once I corrected my dial plan I was able to dial *0, *69, *78,
*79, etc. Training the wife on how to actually use it was an entirely
different issue. I have not tried to enable 3-way calling via the PSTN.

news:<6.1.2.0.2.20050821102616.03277590 at wheresmymailserver.com>...