[Asterisk-Users] perl-cpan

Tommy Denton tommydenton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 19:07:37 MST 2005

Dear list,

I was installing Asterisk via the AMP method off the AMP website.

There is a portion in there where they want you to use perl-cpan to
install telnet.

The first time I installed I had no problem.  I messed up and trashed
the box further down in the  install.. This time I made a mistake and
put a -jp3 switch for multi processors.  This has caused the install
of telnet tank.  I found the cpan config file and removed it.  This
allowed me to get past the first mistake but now when I try to complie
telnet it fails and I do not get any error's on the make file.

How can I remove perl-cpan and start again, or am I facing another
trip to the colo to splash the box and start again?

Thank you for your time,

Tommy