[Asterisk-Users] Ring more than two isdn phones simultaneously

Arik Funke arik.funke at gmx.de
Sun Aug 21 12:21:46 MST 2005

In your opinion, is there any chance that this situation will change in
forseable future? Is anybody already working on such a "pseudo-channel"
structure required for decoupling asterisk channels from the physical
channels? If not, is there a significant interest in the asterisk
community to do this?

Arik