[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 13, Issue 131

Lists lists at netwvcom.com
Sun Aug 21 07:02:11 MST 2005

On Sunday 21 August 2005 02:24, Nguyen Trung Tin wrote:
> Hello
>
> how to calculator billing exactly when IAX accept the call, my configure
>
> <customer> --> telco ---> asterisk --> ACD --> IAX

The phone company does not bill for talk time but for use time. You used the
phone network for 33 seconds. Besides if you make that call you will be
billed according to their billing system. Which may bill in a number of ways.
X amount for the first minute, then Y for every N seconds.

That can typically translate to 60 second, 6 second or 1 second billing
increments.
--

List Manager
Network Voice Communications, Inc.