[Asterisk-Users] Ring more than two isdn phones simultaneously

Arik Funke arik.funke at gmx.de
Sat Aug 20 10:44:13 MST 2005

I am using a HFC-S card in nt mode with zaphfc driver to connect an
internal isdn bus. I would like to signal an incoming call on, let's
say, 4 phones. Right now I use:

Dial(Zap/g1/21&Zap/g1/22&Zap/g1/24&Zap/g1/23&Zap/g1/29,,t)

where g1 are my two isdn channels provided by HFC-S card an the
21,22,etc my internal numbers.

When the command is executed however, only the first two specified
phones ring. Etc. with the first channel 21 ist called, with the second
22. How can I get asterisk to signal to all phones with just one isdn
channel? I am trying to duplicate the setup I had with my old isdn pbx
with did above trick just fine... Maybe somebody can help me configure
asterisk appropriately?

Cheers,
Arik

PS: I gave following a try but without success:
Dial(Zap/g1/21-29,,t)
Dial(Zap/g1/21+29,,t)