[Asterisk-Users] ViaTalk Down?

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 05:36:28 MST 2005

I'm a ViaTalk system engineer. I just got up, I'm about to check it out.
Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have seen this until later.

I can tell you however, that our monitoring system did not kick any messages
to me about it acting funny in any way.  I'll check it out and get back to
you.

Sherwood McGowan
ViaTalk