[Asterisk-Users] Vonage locked Motorola VT-1000s

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com/ trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Aug 19 20:00:26 MST 2005

Steve Gladden wrote:

>Well hey!  let me know!!! :-)
>
>I got my max232 chip sitting out and am building a converter board right
>now...
>Gonna give it a shot soon as I get yer info!!! :-)
>
>Have you done  successful re-blast on one of these before?
>
>Very familiar (well kinda) with Motorola vxworks surboards etc.
>
>Take care!
>
>Steve

I briefly looked at hte hardware and it *appears* that linux supports
all of it, or at least enough of it that it shouldnt be terrible to port
linux (embedded) to this device.  I did not fully look into this, it was
more like 'that realtek chip looks supported' rather than pulling
specific model numbers.  I also do not recall any of the hardware now,
but ...

I am told that the "server is in the mail" and should arrive at the
destination soon where (hopefully) no data was lost (those pesky bits
love to fall out of the seams of the box) and it should be up soon.