[Asterisk-Users] Sudenly unable to get incoming from Broadvoice

Manny A. Wise mannywise at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 14:49:20 MST 2005

Well, mine started to work for a while and down again..I give up....  ;(

But the good news is...... I just got a DID from teliax... ;)

The part that "really" bother me was the recording when the number was
called two days ago "the number you have call has been disconnected"..
The fast busy, not going though, etc.. I can live with that, but saying this
number has been disconnected and they tell me that is my box, really piss me
off..... oopsss I should not be saying that in public, sorry.. ;)

Manny

PS.. I guess I will have to change my signature now to poin to the teliax
phone number, thanks god it was not business cards...jajajejejejjijijjiji