[Asterisk-Users] Overriding Caller ID

dbruce dbruce at bananatel.com
Fri Aug 19 14:35:57 MST 2005

Hmm... I missed what Kevin and Jeremy caught...

But... you did mention TE410P and T1 circuit from the provider...

So, what exactly is between the TE410P and the T1 circuit... As you have it
configured, it should not work at all....

If the far end switch is a DMS100 you should have signalling=pri_cpe.

Regards,
Derek