[Asterisk-Users] Sudenly unable to get incoming from Broadvoice

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Fri Aug 19 10:35:05 MST 2005

Yes, I've restarted asterisk and even rebooted my machine.

sip show registry shows

pbx*CLI> sip show registry
Host                            Username       Refresh State
sip.varphonex.com:5060          8281625            105 Registered
sip.broadvoice.com:5060         9738281625 at s      3495 Registered
pbx*CLI>

I did the same on my friends machine and it show the same thing.

Why is the refresh period so large and what can I do to shorten it?

I've ruled out any ISP issues. I can receive calls on my other VoIP
services just fine.

Mark

Tom Rymes wrote:
> Have you restarted Asterisk to see if that helps?
>
> What does 'sip show registry' show?
>
> Tom
>
> On Aug 19, 2005, at 10:42 AM, Mark Phillips wrote:
>
>> So it was all working well and then suddenly I'm unable to get
>> incoming calls from BV. Outgoing is fine. I'm using AAH.
>>
>> I have the following settings;
>>
>> register=9738281625 at sip.broadvoice.com:PASSWORD-GOES-HERE:
>> 9738281625 at sip.broadvoice.com/2208
>>
>> [broadvoice]