[Asterisk-Users] Voipbuster blocking Asterisk/IAX connections?

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:26:30 MST 2005

> VoipBuster is a service from
>
> Finarea SA
> Po Box 5648
> Lugano 6901 CH
>
> But you are correct.  The servers are supposedly housed in germany.
> Even accounting is the same as I couldn't get a voipcheap and a
> voipbuster account with the same username.

I must have misunderstood about who is using the same servers. Voipjet
and voipbuster couldn't be using the same servers as far as I can see?

At the moment, voipbuster is pinging at about 30ms which is excellent
among our providers the best is around 10-20 right here in Paris, and
the large telcom 9tel/wengo is 33). I dropped voipbuster though,
because it jumps in an out of REACHABLEness constantly. I have a 1 eu
account as well. Right now, I'm not using it.