[Asterisk-Users] How many TDM22P Card can be used on thesame PC ?

kalezade at boun.edu.tr kalezade at boun.edu.tr
Fri Aug 19 02:14:38 MST 2005

>Actually they have.  Interrupt sharing for one.  Interrupt overhead for
>another. Drivers which are optimized for minimum latency instead of a balance
>between latency and ability to share interrupts and overhead for a third.
>-A.

Can you explain a little bit more? I thought they don't share interrupts.

Each TDM400P card writes and reads 4bytes to RAM through DMA in
every 125usec. And they generate an interrupt for every 32bytes,that is 1ms.

So my suspect for not to use multiple TDM400P card would be that:

Is there any data lost on DMA, especially when CPU enters the interrupt_routine?

BDM.