[Asterisk-Users] Disconnect supervision question

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Thu Aug 18 19:15:11 MST 2005

> Make sure your PBX/KSU is giving a disconnect indication that
> asterisk understands (battery drop or battery reversal).  If
> not, there's not a damn thing you can do.

That's what I'm starting to suspect. If I dial the Asterisk machine as a
local extension my PBX will send a busy signal when the line is dropped
and Asterisk seems to detect it with busy + progress enabled, but when
an outside caller is forwarded to the extension it doesn't get the
busy-on-drop. There's a few settings I can try in the PBX (an Iwatsu
ZTD).