[Asterisk-Users] static noise with this hardware any advice

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Thu Aug 18 14:38:10 MST 2005

Since you say TDM04B, I guess you are talking about noise on FXO ports. So,
my guess is that your opermode setting for zaptel driver is wrong? This may
be true especially if the noise can be avoided or considerably reduced by
playing with rx/txgain. At least that was the experience I had with my FXO
modules. Hope this helps.