[Asterisk-Users] libpri mwi functionality?

Gary Reuter gary.reuter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:28:57 MST 2005

Hi,
Looking through the source code, I see two functions in the 'libpri'
code for message-waiting: pri_mwi_activate, and pri_mwi_deactivate,
but they are not used by anything anywhere.

Is there a sample application somewhere which makes use of these functions?

I believe that the ISDN MWI is used when a Norstar MICS has an
external voicemail provider.  I don't know exactly how this works yet,
but if I had a dialplan command to use the pri_mwi functions, I'm sure
I could figure it out....  :-)

Thanks,

-Gary