[Asterisk-Users] DECT gateways

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Aug 18 08:26:16 MST 2005

Wow that is overkill (3 bases every 20 meters) could have/should have
been better planned for by use of overlapping cells covering not only
office but walkway areas as well.

The most I've ever seen is 8 base stations stacked 1 on top of the other
on a trading platform where all of the dealers/traders used headset
based dect handsets.

Dean