[Asterisk-Users] pins for users

Garth Summey garth at christian.net
Thu Aug 18 06:40:46 MST 2005

We use the Areskicc calling card system as an authentication system.  It
does everything you are asking and can generate great reports and
graphs.  I like it very much.

That being said, areskicc is tough to get going, but there is plenty of
info here:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=AreskiCC%20CallingCard%20Application

I wrote this guide (and several others have contributed) and it should
get you to the place you want to be pretty quickly:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=AreskiCC+CallingCard+Application+The+idiots+guideV2

Hope it works for you,