[Asterisk-Users] How many TDM22P Card can be used on the same PC ?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Aug 17 19:13:01 MST 2005

kalezade at boun.edu.tr wrote:

> Is it possible to use 24 FXS/FXO lines(on 6 PCI slots) at the same time on the
>same PC?
>
>I wonder for sound quality and power issues. Can anyone convince me that I
>can(not) use 6 TDM22P cards?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>BDM.

Even IF you could, which, given the situation with assigning IRQ's that
other have referenced is unlikely, why would you want to?
A channel bank and a T1 card  would most probably come in cheaper and
not present any configuration problems.
Many have had problems with TWO cards in a system, or 3 X100P's. The PC
is simply too limited for such a configuration

I guess some people just HAVE to push a peanut up a hill with their nose.

John Novack