[Asterisk-Users] Re: Panasonic KX-TD500

Guy C. Guckenberger guy at gcans.com
Wed Aug 17 19:00:58 MST 2005

Alex,
	Yes we are able to call back and forth and the Panasonic is
actually passing DIDs to * too.  The trick was that the ROM chips in the
Panasonic had to be upgraded.   Panasonic provided this free of charge.
We did not have the Echo problem.  Faxing via * though the panasonic
seems to work well to.

The only problem Im having now is that about every 24 hours one of the
channels on the trunk gets stuck with part of an ext number.  Ie the ext
on the asterisk side are 6xxx and if I type zap show channels the 23
channel may have a 6 and no more calls can get delivered to that
channel.  The only way I can fix this is to reboot the server.

Guy