[Asterisk-Users] FXO port trhoug optimum voice VOIP service

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Aug 17 19:59:30 MST 2005

The x100p can't kill dialtone at all. If you plug the pstn line into
the card and an external analog phone goes dead (kills the dialtone),
then the card is either defective, or, its configuration is really
hosed (and I can't even imagine how one could do that). Imedance
missmatch has nothing to do with that problem.