[Asterisk-Users] Any one using the new Digium echocancellation cards

Richard A. Smith rsmith at comwestnet.com
Wed Aug 17 17:08:04 MST 2005

David,

Yes we got them and they caused huge problems.  The echo training would
cause the line to mute and you would hear something like a dtmf tone briefly
and then you would be connected and talking again.  This might happen once
or 50 times during a call.  I spoke to Digium and they say there may be a
firmware upgrade coming down the line.  You are right it is a daughter board
placed in the space provided on the existing cards.  We disabled the
daughter board and are basically back to where we started from.

Thanks