[Asterisk-Users] IP Cop as a firewall and QOS

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Aug 17 15:38:14 MST 2005

There are a dozen Linux based methods ranging from.  Personally I like
the Mandrake offering called Multi-Network Firewall.  It is pretty
turnkey and they have it available for download.  It also supports
bonding which allows you to use multiple nics bonded together and views
as one connection.
http://www.mandriva.com/business/mnf2

Other than that, like I said, there are dozens...