[Asterisk-Users] Patchy audio to and from VOIPBUSTER

Sean Rima thecivvie at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 17 14:34:04 MST 2005

I was playing with using VOIPBUSTER and was testing their client, which
I think is SIP. So I added the only setup I could find for asterisk
which is iax2 but I found that the speech quality is poor compared to
the client and there is a delay of almost 1 second whereas their client
there is not a real noticeable delay. Should I try with SIP. I am using
ISDN 64K dialup if that makes any difference

Just tried SIP and the same problem exists. Currently the Asterisk box
is behind a Firewall on a ISDN dialup connection which sadly the IP
changes. Is there anything that I can try

Sean
--
ICQ: 679813    FidoNet: 2:263/950
Jabber: tcob1 at jabber.org AOL: tcobone