[Asterisk-Users] DECT gateways

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Wed Aug 17 14:29:15 MST 2005

On 17:07, Wed 17 Aug 05, Sean Milheim (iDREUS Corporation) wrote:
> Check out
>
> H.323 / SIP DECT VoIP Router:
> http://www.idreus.com/?page=product&action=view&id=243
>
> Working out a few bugs with asterisk integration though.  Having issues with
> receiving incoming calls.  However if you would like to be informed when
> this is fully working with * please email me off list.

Nice looking device.
Does it support DECT repeaters?
I cannot rely on 1 basestation for my handset when I walk
around in the location. The Siemens stuff has 10
antennas/repeaters/extenders in the building. It's a bit
overkill, but the Siemens guys tend to love doing it BIG.
I think 3 to 6 repeaters will be way enough for the cases we
have open now.

I have to know this before considering this device as an
option, sorry. Not for me (sending mail offlist cause I want
1 at home ;) ) but for the customers.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info