[Asterisk-Users] FXS on TDM12B suddenly stopped working Properly

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 10:47:27 MST 2005

Hi:

I was running TDM12B. Both FXS and FXO were working
fine. Then all of the sudden FXS had problems. When I
pick-up the phone and dial any number, FXS doesn't
respond. I just keep hearing the normal signaling line
tone comming from the FXS. I changed the FXS module
and it had the same problem. I changed the the TDM
card and installed different FXS and nothing changed.

I appreciate any suggestions.