[Asterisk-Users] FXO port trhoug optimum voice VOIP service

Carlos Trallero c_trallero at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 10:32:09 MST 2005

Sorry it took me so long to keep on this thread. But I
got a quation Rich. Can the impedance missmatch kill
the dial tone completely?

 This is, when I plug my X100p clone card to my line
the dial tone just goes away. I check this by using an
analog phone that is also on the line.

 Is it possible to fix this by using the rx/tx in the
zaptel configuration?

 Maybe I need a different signalling since I'm
actually behind an VoIP -> analog adapter?

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Carlos