[Asterisk-Users] Can not dial more then 23 calls

Tarpo, Louie louie.tarpo at adamaircraft.com
Wed Aug 17 09:35:49 MST 2005

It looks like you are sending calls out over one port.  To help you out, we will need to look at your extensions.conf and zapata.conf.  My hunch is that you are dialing out using something like
Dial(zap/g3/${EXTEN},20,) where the group of channels you're using is on one port of your Digium card.

If my math is right, you should be able to send 69 calls long distance, and 23 local calls at a time with no failover.

Louie Tarpo
Adam Aircraft