[Asterisk-Users] gnugk and asterisk

Jason Penton j.penton at ru.ac.za
Wed Aug 17 07:19:23 MST 2005

Hey Vedran

I did this a while ago but to put you on the write track you have to
register your gatekeeper (gnugk) with Asterisk as a gateway specifying a
prefix, let's say for arguments sake '0'. Then any numbers dialled on your
GK-managed H.323 network, that start with a zero, are routed to the gateway
(in this case asterisk)

If you still have problems I may be able to dig up some configs for you??

Cheers
Jason

Jason Penton
PhD Candidate