[Asterisk-Users] X100P dial out problem

Piero Baudino pbaudino at formatnet.it
Wed Aug 17 05:20:17 MST 2005

Hi all!

I'm new to asterisk and I'm trying a simple config with:
- Debian GNU/Linux (unstable)
- last version of Asterisk
- a X100P card

I have a problem with dial out from a SIP software phone (XLITE) to a
public number (ex. my mobile phone), asterisk start the call, but nothing
happen...
If I run "ztmonitor 1" I can see the right RX level and if I try to make a
call with an analog standard phone connected to the second plug of the
X100P, I can see the RX level going UP and down normally, and I can also
hear my voice during a call.
Otherwise, when I try to dial out from XLITE, when I start the call the
RX level go to 0 and I can only hear the numbers of che called number but
I can hear nothing on RX and the line is "locked" until I remove the
wcfxo kernel module; in Italy we must wait for a tone before starting the
call....

Is there anyone here with an idea for my problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Piero Baudino