[Asterisk-Users] FW: Asterisk-panel

Jaco vd Westhuizen it at ehi.co.za
Wed Aug 17 02:23:47 MST 2005

I am running asterisk at home but have a strange phenomena that is going on
with my flash panel I am using two ips an internal and an external public ip
address on my box. If I go to the page on my asterisk external ip address
the displays the flash panel everything is fine, but on the internal ip wich
used to display the page correctly all the names of my panel users is there
but the panel just flashes red and green does anyone knows why or how I can
fix it?