[Asterisk-Users] 3 way calling

hugolivude hugolivude at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:15:24 MST 2005

I'm running RedHat 9 with a TDM400 (2FXO, 2FXS).

I have three way calling on my Bell lines, so b4 Asterisk, 3 way calls
were established by establishing call 1, pressing the Flash key,
dialing the other party, and finally pressing the Flash again to join
everyone.  The three way call only used one line.

I'm able to do three way calling with Asterisk using the Flash key as
well, but I just discovered that when I do it w/ Asterisk (press the
Flash key, dial the other party, press Flash again) BOTH of my POTS
lines (I only have 2) get used up.  Any ideas on what's wrong w/ my
configuration?

Essentially, I need to be able to send the "Flash signal" to Bell in
order to establish the three way call on a single FXO line, but I also
need Asterisk to act on the "Flash signal" in order to transfer calls.
 Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hugh