[Asterisk-Users] Does Asterisk support T1 E&M Wink/Wink voice channels on any Digium/Sangoma hardware?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:02:44 MST 2005

 Yes. It does work. I had it working with a Varion card into an S8700
system with a TN464 DS1 circuit pack sitting in a IP 600 cabinet
earlier this year as a proof of concept.

 Double check that your *ANI*DNIS* settings in the Definity setup
match what you're expecting on the Asterisk side of things and vice
versa.