[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and H323 interoperation issue

Apu Islam apuislam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:00:53 MST 2005

check the following

1. codecs - is asterisk doing any transcoding ? (i would set both same first)
2. RTP channels. ( the media traffic passes through this channels,
make sure your far end and asterisk box has them not obstructed by a
NAT or firewall)
3. general phone settings (usually the h323 side)

enable debug and see what is the media type. since you are already
hearing the ring, it seems to me you are ok with the H323 setup
messages and so forth.

-apu