[Asterisk-Users] quad t1 / 1U rack server combos

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:11:04 MST 2005

 I believe that this is a solid state device based trying to follow
the principle that the things that would normally go wrong with a
server (fans, spinning hard disks, etc) aren't present here and
therefore should hang in there longer than a server with a PCI card
plugged in.

 I don't disagree with you though, and would be really happy to see
them come out with a dual T1 solution at a lower price point so I
could introduce two of these devices across a Quad T1 solution for
some kind of redundancy/failover.