[Asterisk-Users] realtime caching

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Aug 16 15:14:16 MST 2005

 > I have reviewed the info below from the sip.sample.conf, but I must be
 > dense, still don’t get it.

<flips on tv to the asterisk televangelist channel>

"Do you find the RealTime comments in sip.conf just a little too
confusing? Are you frustrated by the use of double negatives in
configuration options? Do not be afraid. You are not alone. Follow the
path to enlightenment and visit:
  http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4075"

 > It is my understating that removing rtcachefriends will break MWI? Is
 > that true?

	Yes.

   What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Are your peers/users not
being updated in your database? Are you sure? Are you watching debug for
SQL log?

-Matthew