[Asterisk-Users] Called Party Identification on Polycom IP501

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Aug 16 13:49:30 MST 2005

That is very dependent on how the call egresses from *, ISDN, POTS, SIP,
???
Who are you calling?

If I recall correctly it will work when you call another extension on
the * box, but the signaling for that info does not exists in
PRI/T1/POTS, so it is not an * issue if you area calling out, * cant get
the info from the telco, so * cant send it to the phone.