[Asterisk-Users] quad t1 / 1U rack server combos

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Aug 16 13:01:17 MST 2005

> Damon Estep wrote:
>
> > What 1u server combos work with the new quad pri cards UNDER LOAD
(more
> > than 75% channel use). Every user that buys a Digium PRI card should
not
> > have to play hit or miss with 2 or 3 servers that cost more than the
> > card to get it to work.
>
> We use a Sangoma 4 port T1 card in our Dell Poweredge 1850 (1U) and it
> works like a champ.
>
> -Matthew

One of the obvious disadvantages in using Sangoma cards would be
Marksters interest is supporting them, using a TNT right now, and there
are minor caller ID issues.

The whole idea is to use a card offered by the company managing the
project so interoperability is almost guaranteed.

With that aside, what are the other pros/cons of the sagnoma cards?