[Asterisk-Users] problems with eyebeam - video phone

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Tue Aug 16 11:48:47 MST 2005

Hi,

I get Eyebeam working with an older version of Asterisk 1.0.2(I believe). I
only use H.263 and SIP. (G.729)

Now, the more important question is if you register on the domain on the
Eyebeam software. I found that this was the full secret about this.

Let me know your configuration on the Eyebeam side.

Regards,

Carlos Alperin