[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and LCR

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Tue Aug 16 09:42:30 MST 2005

My company is thinking about putting most of the logic for determining
which route is the cheapest in an AGI script.  Some dialplan logic
wrapped around it to attempt to dial the routes in the order returned.
It hasn't been fully implemented yet.

The idea is to move the routing decision making outside of asterisk so a
programming language can be taken advantage of without relying on always
changing the extensions.conf file.

--johann