[Asterisk-Users] TE411P problem

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Aug 16 08:12:57 MST 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 09:03:42PM -0500, Tim Connolly wrote:
> You might start by running /usr/src/zaptel/zttest. See if you stay at 100%.
> That's going to be the first thing digium checks. You might also run the
> autosupport script and take a look at it for anything obvious.
>
> I'm having lots of stability problems with my 411's. I'm not blaming the 411
> yet, just seems odd that I ran for months on a TE110P with a peak of 10-15
> calls, and now my box kernel panics each time it hits the same load.
> Granted, its got 4 PRI's now, but still only 10-15 calls will kill it. Does
> seem to kill the echo as long as the zttest comes back clean.

FWIW, we just fixed a somewhat major bug in the driver for the quad span cards
that caused kernel panics on the card when you would receive a digit on an
unconfigured channel.  You might try updating against origcvs.digium.com
(one of the cvs mirrors doesn't seem to be mirroring correctly) and see if
that fixes your panics.

--
Matthew Fredrickson