[Asterisk-Users] x100p question for incomming calls

Hubert Hoefsloot hubert at ii.nl
Tue Aug 16 08:02:05 MST 2005

This must be a question asked before but can't find it so here I go:

I have a Asterisk box connected, thou a x100p, to a PSTN PBX. When we
get a incomming call on that PBX the phones in the office wil ring and
there will also be a ring signal on the x100p. At my current
configuration the call wil be answered by the Asterisk box.

Is it possible to configure Asterisk to not answer the line and only
"extend" the ring signal to the callgroup?

TIA

Hubert