[Asterisk-Users] PhoneCALL v2.6.1 - Released

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Tue Aug 16 06:57:05 MST 2005

Hello All!

Just a notice that our PHP/Smarty-based GPL version of PhoneCALL version
2.6.1 has been released, and is the current stable release.
http://www.vecsector.com/phonecall

We're always looking for feedback/testers to help us enhance it and make
it even easier for everyone to use.  The current version is designed
around the advanced Asterisk user, and we are working on a more
'restrictive' model for different types of users in the system, for
example:
1)  User-based logins so users can control their phone options (like
DND, Call CellPhone, Text Message) or update their name, email
2)  Admin-based logins that control the general 'call flow' - but not
administer any of the scripts/macros and can only see the information
for the tenant they are assigned.
3)  Site-Admin has full access to all accounts/scripts, etc...  like
root account (current setup)

We're taking feature requests, and all feedback is welcome.
Thanks!

Dustin Wildes
VecSector, LLC