[Asterisk-Users] Re: DTMF, Asterisk, External PSTN gateway, and PAP2

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 06:15:57 MST 2005

Very interesting. I've already challenged him on it, since I found several
things online (including the "Hitchikers Guide to Asterisk") that said
rfc2833 was better and that inband was generally not suggested.

After reading that, I would have gone with rfc2833...I'm not sure why he
didn't....

sherwood