[Asterisk-Users] Only single channel recorded properly with Monitor

Eric es at fruitcom.com
Tue Aug 16 02:00:45 MST 2005

Vahan Yerkanian said:
> Try reinstalling sox - it is responsible for mixing the caller and
> callee channels.
Nope it is not a sox issue.  I listened to the ..in.wav and
..out.wav before they were soxed and the ..in.wav files are
distorted and running at a slower speed.

Anyone have an idea why this could be happening?

Thanks a lot.

Also, if "IAX2/4506:zj5S3A5a at nl.voipgate.nl" is your
> real username and password, change them asap, you just made it available
> to 10000+ people and the archives ;)
Don't worry it was not real - thanks for the warning.
--
Eric Smith