[Asterisk-Users] Plantronics USB Headsets Audio 45

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Aug 15 23:47:13 MST 2005

Anton Krall wrote:
> Ive read on the wiki that Xten and sometimes Firely tend to choke a bit when
> in use, depending on the computer and such, is this true?

Correct.

I've had them on some computers where there has been an apparent memory leak.

However,  EyeBeam (the new one from Xten) seems to be running Ok, and Virbiage
have released a newer FireFly.  Unfortunately I haven't been running it for
the 12 hours or so it needed to fall over.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell