[Asterisk-Users] Maximum remote directory size in Polycom IP501

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Mon Aug 15 20:26:59 MST 2005

Greetings,

We are trying to make our corporate directory (around 400 entries)
available via TFTP to some Polycom IP501 phones. A small (~40 entries
or so) file works, but the full file fails to load. Does anyone know
what the upper limit on directory entries is?

The size of the XML file itself is only 60K - you'd think that would
all fit into the phone with no problems.....

I would appreciate a cc: on any replies to the list, as I don't always
get to read it in a timely fashion..... thanks!

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst