SV: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco and "protocol application invalid"

Bjørn Ove Kristiansen bok2 at online.no
Mon Aug 15 08:25:13 MST 2005

Hello, thanks for the replies so far.

In regards to the below quoted answer: If the phone locks up before SIP
firmware has booted, then there's absolutely no way to set these settings
manually from the phone itself. The situation is simply that I have no idea
which tftp settings that are already in the phone, else I would have just
changed the lan and set up a tftp server on the IP address the phone is
searching for.

Tried console, but got no connection. The cable was home made, I could have
gone wrong somewhere, or the scheme used can be wrong - dunno.

So as for now I am kinda lost.

Bjorn