[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Tom Tobias ttobias at comresource.com
Mon Aug 15 07:19:57 MST 2005

I am using the correct version of pwlib(1.5.2) and openh323(1.12.2) for the stable asterisk build.   Both packages configure and compile with no problems.  However when compiling chan_h323 from the asterisksource/channels/h323 directory I get this error.

Chan-h323.h:31: warning;  ‘sockaddr_in bindaddr’ defined but not used arc r libchanh323.a ast_h323.o

There have been posts of similar messages but none with the specific syntax as the one above.  Those posts have mentioned commenting some part of the source code in order to build.

I have combed the Makefile and corrected any variables pointing to invalid directories.  I have put the lines suggested into /etc/profile.

 Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.