[Asterisk-Users] Problem with FWD connection rejected

John Fawcett johnml at michaweb.net
Mon Aug 15 01:38:02 MST 2005

Sean Rima wrote:

>Using the install instructions for A at H, I setup a FWD account, this I
>tested using X-Lite and it works okay,
>
>Nowever I cannot make calls to fwd using Asterisk, my log showes:
>
>Aug 14 21:06:09 NOTICE[1324]: Registration of '689482' rejected:
>Registration Refused
>Aug 14 21:06:59 NOTICE[1324]: Registration of '689482' rejected:
>Registration Refused

I'm new to this, but just a couple of thoughts:
were you using SIP to connect to FWD from XTEN?
Are you using SIP or IAX to connect to FWD from Asterisk?
If you're using IAX, have you done the additional registration
step needed by FWD to enable the IAX protocol?

It might be worthwhile posting your configuration (sip.conf or iax.conf
depending on what you're using).

John